Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trunki

Mummy finally succumbed to the temptation of buying trunki for my children.
Actually I wanted to get the trunki since last year but as it was not cheap so I resisted the temptation until recently......
I was deciding between buying 1 or 2 trunkis as Clarence will outgrow it soon, I decided to get 2 so that they will not fight.
My decision proved to be wise cos the moment I collected the trunkis and I passed Gor gor's to him in the car, meimei started whining cos she wanted one too. So I had to pass her one and both of them held on to their trunkis in the car till we reached the carpark.
At the carpark:

Not much storage space inside the trunkis.

Clarence chose Bernard. It is a new design.

Vincy does not know how to choose yet so mummy chose Harley for her.

Vincy packed her Barney in her trunki and Clarence packed his small blanket in his trunki yesterday night.
They had fun being pulled around the house by me. Meimei also knew how to sit on her trunki and ask me to "pull".
Video of gor gor pulling meimei:

No comments: