Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My First Haircut

Mummy has always been Vincy's hairdresser. I only cut her fringe from birth till now. Yesterday, I decided to let Vincy go for her first haircut. We went to Junior League in Suntec.
Here is Vincy with her queue no. waiting for her turn:


Getting ready:

She started crying when I told her to go and cut her hair. So mummy had no choice but to carry her on my lap while the hairdresser cut her hair.

It was a pleasant experience for her. She just watched the TV while the hairdresser cut her hair. After her haircut, she got a balloon and some stickers.
The "gong gong" look:

Her next haircut will at least be 6 mths later. Meanwhile, she will patronise mummy's private saloon.

No comments: