Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nebulizer

Mummy brought Vincy to the doctor today. She has been coughing for a few days and has not been sleeping well at night too. The doctor said she need nebulizer. I was rather worried cos she has never been on the nebulizer before and I remembered that time when Clarence had his first nebulizer, we had to grab him and force the mask on him. He was wailing and struggling then.
I told her she is going to be an astronaut and she nodded her head although she did not know what is that. Ha Ha!
To my surprise, Vincy was very ok with the nebulizer. She held it herself and refused to let me hold it for her. (that's why mummy can take pictures and video)

She was playing with the toys on the table while having the nebulizer. My brave gal:

No comments: