Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, June 25, 2010

Bicycle

Today is the last day of my holiday. Sob sob!
So I decided to be a "good" mummy. I picked Clarence from school at 1pm and went to buy a bicycle with him.
He was very surprised to see me and he was very excited when he knew I wanted to buy a 2 wheel bicycle for him. He is very keen to learn cos some of his friends already knew how to ride a 2 wheel bicycle (peer pressure?).
We went downstairs to practice for about 10 minutes. Did not want to stress him and myself out for the first time, afraid it may kill his interest. Furthermore, it is very tiring for me to hold on his shoulders while he is trying to get his balance all the time. I told him we will practice again some other day.
Pose for the camera:


No comments: