Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cannot resist

I went to Compass Point library to return books just now. Since there was still a little bit of time before I need to go and pick Clarence, I went into Fox to see. I really meant to go in and just see and spend some extra time there but I bought something in the end.
There is a 30% sale and with UOB card, I get another 15% more discount, so I bought a swimsuit for Vincy again. Yes, swimming costume AGAIN! Cannot resist the temptation.
Got my little model to put on her new swimming costume and take pictures!

Out of curiosity, I went to check in my cupboard and guess how many sets of swimming costumes Vincy has?
She has 14 sets! All thanks to her crazy mummy! Even I dun have so many sets from baby till now. And she is not 2 years old yet.
Next question, does she wear all? Yes, so far all has been worn to the pool except this one and another set.
My dear may faint after reading this post, Hee! Dun faint, dear, cos the number will still increase.

No comments: