Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

We celebrated Father's Day in Zoo. Mummy made booking for Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife and treated my dear to a father's day breakfast.
My buffet breakfast:

The anxious kids waiting for the arrival of the orang utans.

Here they come:


A naughty orang utan roamed down instead of joining the rest. Mummy took the opportunity to take picture of Clarence with it.

I paid $20 for this picture:

Why did I pay for the picture? Because the one the attendant took for us was not sharp at all, this was another one taken with my camera: (see the big difference?)

Close encounter with the snake. Clarence stroke the snake.

Vincy was so sad when the Orang Utans left. She cried and cried.

After a heavy breakfast, we went for 2 shows. Rainforest fights back and Splash Safari. It has been more than a year since we last caught the shows in the Zoo. Clarence was kissed by the sea lion after the show and he touched the sea lion's fins too.
Picture taking with the Pelican.

I was a bit disappointed with the Jungle breakfast cos we were not allowed to have close interaction with the orang utan. I thought we can shake hands or something like that......
Luckily I only paid for 2 of us. Clarence and Vincy are below five so it is free for them.
But the kids enjoy the company of the orang utans, especially Vincy.
Happy Father's Day to my dear.
Clarence drew a card for his daddy:

No comments: