Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 17, 2009

Naughty little Vincy

Vincy has very "itchy" hands and is super curious. She is completely different from her gor gor. Her gor gor never did these naughty acts when he was a baby. At times, we were really amazed by her determination to get things. She just keeps trying and trying whenever there's an opportunity.
To document her naughty acts, I just need to give her a chance and let her explore my room freely.
Act 1: Playing with the bin

Act 2: Playing with the dogs' drinking bowl

Act 3: playing with the dogs' food bowl

Act 4: Climbing up my bed to play with the alarm clock

Act 5: Playing with the door's magnet
I was really shocked when I saw her with the door magnet yesterday. I have no idea how she managed to pull it out cos it has never came out before. (I did not even know that it could actually be taken out.)

Verdict: Extremely dangerous gal!
So the best place to put her in will be her cot. I have just converted the cot to a playpen so that she could not climb and fall.

No comments: