Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lucky me

So far, I have been a very lucky mummy in terms of my children's sleeping habits. Clarence slept through when he was 8 wks old and started sleeping in his own room when he was about 2 yrs plus. From that day onwards, I no longer need to lie down with him till he fall asleep. I just switch off the lights and go out to enjoy my precious free time at the end of the day.
In Vincy's case, she is even easier to manage than Clarence. She began sleeping through when she was 10 wks old. Except for the first 2 mths we need to carry and rock her to sleep, she falls asleep by herself in my room every night now. She does not even need anybody to lie down and keep her company till she's asleep. I just switch off the lights and go out.
Therefore, I count myself very lucky.

No comments: