Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

Alone swimming with 2 kids

Clarence has no school yesterday, so I decided to be brave and brought the 2 kids to the pool for a dip in the morning. It was not easy bringing the 2 of them to swim all by myself.
The pictures was taken by Mr Clarence.
Little Vincy in her bikinis:

Clarence wanted to go down the big slide by himself without his goggles but he was stopped by the lifeguard as he did not meet the minimum height requirement. Both of us were so disappointed. Rare occasion that my son was so garang but he was deprived the chance! I wanted to take a video of him coming down. Guess I will have to wait till he is 1.2m tall.

No comments: