Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Large drawing

Clarence drew on a large piece of paper for yesterday's art class. The paper was as big as 4 pieces of drawing block paper and he had to do the drawing and colouring on the floor as the paper was too big. Mummy was really proud of him when he showed me his dinosaur drawing. I think it looked really nice (cos drawn by my son, hee!). The teacher told me it was all his work, she only helped him with the background colouring. Clarence loved his piece of work so much that he asked me to paste it on his room's wall.


While gor gor was busy drawing, mei mei went behind the wheels.

After his class, we went to Player's Cafe for our lunch. Food was average but I liked the cafe as it was not crowded and noisy like most restaurants. My children liked the cafe cos there's a TV there (showing Tom & Jerry).

No comments: