Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 25, 2011

Pink

After picking Clarence from school today, we went for lunch and shopping in Junction 8. Clarence was bored waiting for me but I was so happy buying things for myself and Vincy.
Things I bought for Vincy today:

Hello Kitty water bottle, sunglasses, visor, pencil case (shorts), hello kitty pouch and a watch. Except for the pouch, the rest of the stuff are pink in colour. Her favourite colour is pink. She likes everything in pink.
She likes the things I bought for her today:

I put 2 pencils in the shorts pencil case but Vincy took them out cos she wanted to wear the shorts. Faint!

No comments: