Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2011

Chinese New Year Day 1

We went to my brother in law's place in the morning and directly to my mum's place after that. Vincy knew how to call everybody by their names this year and say 恭喜发财 to everyone.
Pictures of my 2 宝贝:( I love the ugly face picture most)



These pictures were taken by Clarence:

The most popular person that day had to be my dear. He was the Santa Clause! He was the banker giving out money to our relatives!

While I was playing manjong in the room, I heard Clarence crying. He cried because he knew his daddy was losing money and daddy told him no more happy meals for him. Lol!

No comments: