Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 17, 2011

花拳绣腿

When I asked Clarence how was his Wushu class yesterday, he happily told me he was good at it. He said he was one of the 4 chosen from his class to demonstrate to the whole class and the coach asked him for his name and register number and ticked his name. I asked him why the coach ticked his name, he wasn't sure too.
Asked him to show me what he had learnt after his 5th Wushu lesson:



Ha ha, a bit 花拳绣腿! Actually my lazy boy does not really like Wushu cos he thinks it is too tiring. But I could tell from his expression he was proud to be asked to demonstrate in class.

No comments: