Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 28, 2011

Ballet

I told Vincy sometime ago I will be signing her up for ballet class. Since last week, she has been asking me when will she be attending class. She asked me after I picked her from school.
"Am I going to ballet class?" She has been bugging me to bring her for ballet class.
Yesterday, we went to sign her up. After we parked the car, she said," I need to go for ballet class."
I clarified with her and told her we were just registering her, she cannot start the class yet.
After signing her up, I was deciding when to start, so I asked her whether she want to start next week or after we come back from holiday. Her answer: START NOW!
She is so enthusiastic about her ballet class.
My sweetie pie in her ballet outfit:


After reaching home, I regretted not getting the ballet bag for her. All daddy's fault, asked me not to buy first. Will definetly go back and buy the bag.


Daddy melted after seeing his gal in her ballet outfit.
She is looking forward to her first lesson. Mummy thinks she looks so cute!

Vincy doing her version of ballet:

No comments: