Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

Kid's Kampong

Clarence has been pestering us to bring him to Kid's Kampong for quite some time. We went there yesterday and saw a great dane outside the Pet shop. The dog is really big!



We let Clarence try out Long Kang Fishing. This is his time at it.

Long Kang Fishing:
I thought it would be easy to catch the fish from the long kang but I was wrong. I went in with him and found that it was not easy at all. I only managed to catch 2 fish. Boss took pictures and laughed at my clumsiness but when it was his turn, he then realised how difficult it was.

Watch the silly daddy devising his strategy and teaching his son how to catch the fish:



Daddy attempted another sillier act later. He discreetly threw food into the long kang and told his son when the fish come for the food, we can catch the fish. Guess what happened, no fish fell for his food trick. Not even one swam to get the food. Failed!

Later, Clarence dragged me away from the long kang and told me to go to the other side, telling me there are bigger fish there to catch.
Know where he brought me to? The Koi pond! Faint!!! Took me some time to explain to him the Koi fish are not for catching. Should I say he is innocent, silly or bright???

In the end, boss also managed to catch 2 fish. So we caught 4 fish altogether. The stall owner was very kind and gave us more fish to bring home.


What we caught and what we brought home after uncle scoop more fish into our bucket!

Clarence tried very hard but he only managed to catch 1 dead fish!



Feeding Station:
Feeding or torturing the Koi?



Having his water and ice-cream after the session.

Any idea why is Clarence in his underwear when we are going back?

Because he fell into the long kang and got his pants wet!
Hard to believe but this is his second time in 2 days. He fell into the Suntec pond on Sat while attempting to feed the Koi fish there. FAINT!!!


Sob sob baby!

No comments: