Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

小杰仁

Found 2 videos that were recorded when Clarence was about 17 mths old. These were taken when I took no pay leave for half a year to go over to KL with boss for his short term assignment in 2005/06. I really reminisced those days when I can be a stay at home mum to take care of my baby and witness his growing milestone. I am so glad that I can take no pay leave again to look after Vincy now.

We really spent quality family time in KL. Boss came home at about six or seven plus daily and we would go out for dinner and walk around in malls. How I wish my boss can be posted out again.



Clarence looks so small and cute in the video.

The next video was taken after we did drawing. Clarence accidentally drew on his face, so mummy just added on a few more strokes on him to complete the look. Ha ha ha! I still remembered when Clarence went for bath after that, the colours would not come off despite me using shower gel on them. I panicked and tried using my facial cleanser instead. Thank god, the facial cleanser worked.



No comments: