Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lift taking

When we took the lift up to go home today, a boy joined us and Clarence asked me why the boy can go home by himself. I told him because the boy was brave and old enough. I asked Clarence if he want to try taking the lift himself and to my surprise, he said yes. So we went down to storey 1 and he went into the lift with another family while I waited for the next lift to come. While the lift was taking me up to storey 12, I regretted letting him take the lift by himself. A lot of "what if" ran through my mind. The ride seemed to take forever. When the lift door opened at 12, I panicked cos I did not see him. Suddenly I heard his voice, he was already at the gate. I felt so relieved and proud of him at that instant. Well done, Clarence!

No comments: