Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

三字经


Spoke to Clarence's chinese teacher yesterday to find out his behavior in class and was amazed to know that she taught them 三字经. She told me he can remember 4 paragraphs. Hence I went home and asked him to recite to me and mei mei.

何谓“对牛弹琴”

After he realised Meimei is not interested, he gave up.

Try again later.............

何谓“孺子可教”

After reciting, my son asked me,"Mummy, are you proud of me?" I told him YES.

人之初,性本善。性相近,习相远。苟不教,性乃迁。教之道,贵以专。昔孟母,择邻处。子不学,断机杼。窦燕山,有义方。教五子,名俱扬。养不教,父之过。教不严,师之惰。子不学,非所宜。幼不学,老何为。玉不琢,不成器。人不学,不知义。为人子,方少时。亲师友,习礼仪。

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Daddy is also very proud of Clarence!