Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

“讲华语”运动

Clarence's chinese is getting from bad to worst. Hence, I restarted the "Speak Mandarin" campagin with Clarence a few days ago. So now Clarence must speak chinese to me and english to his daddy. However, he finds it difficult to communicate with me in Chinese. He will speak in english then I will translate the sentence into chinese and make him repeat after me. He really needs to brush up his chinese. I don't want him to be a potato when he grows up.



I asked him to recite some poems to me last night and I am glad he still remembers the poems he learnt in his childcare.
但有些字的音他还是念不准。



登鹳雀楼:白日依山尽,黄河入海流。欲穷千里目,更上一层楼。


咏鹅:鹅鹅鹅,曲项向天歌。白毛浮绿水,红掌拨清波。

春晓:春眠不觉晓,处处闻啼鸟。夜来风雨声,花落知多少。

No comments: