Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Accident

Mei mei is so strong nowadays. I usually put pillows around her when I put her on the bed on her tummy. Yesterday, I told Clarence to look after mei mei while I was busy with something else. She wiggled her way across the bed, pushed down one of the pillow and landed on the side table beside our bed. Clarence was the first one to discover it and he shouted for me. I was so shocked to find her struggling on the table. Thank god she didn't land on the floor. Can't imagine what will happen if she lands on the floor. So now, we cannot put her on the bed when there is no supervision. The red mark on her right cheek was the result of the fall. Poor darling, mummy is so sorry. Clarence gor gor is also very sorry. He apologised to mei mei for not taking good care of her. He even called daddy to report the whole accident to him.

No comments: