Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 14, 2011

My joker!

Joke 1:
Clarence came home the other day and as usual, I asked him how much he manage to save. He told me he had no more money. I was shocked cos he normally will have a dollar left. I asked him why and he said he gave his money to his classmate. When his classmate asked for help to buy more food, my son stopped eating, asked another classmate to look after his food while he went with the boy to help him get food. The boy ordered an egg and my 'kind' son gave his remaining dollar to the boy. When the food stall auntie gave the change, Clarence allowed the classmate to keep the change. His reason was: since the food was his friend's then the change will be his too. Faint!
I told him I understand he was being kind and helpful but reminded him not to give his money to others.

Joke 2:
Clarence has been allocated a locker in school. He needs to bring a padlock to school so that he can put his belongings inside and lock the locker. I gave him a padlock to bring to school the other day and I took pains to explain and show him how to lock and unlock. The next day after he came back from school, I asked him if he put his things inside the locker, he told me no. I asked him why and he told me he was afraid his things would be lost if he put them inside. I told him he can lock it but guess what was his answer?
He told me other people will take cos everyone has KEYS.
I laughed and was lost for words for a moment before explaining to him his key is unique and other people's keys cannot open his padlock. Piang! Dun know he is innocent or silly.

No comments: