Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 8, 2011

His third day

Daddy and mummy only went to his school on the first day. Clarence was on his own from the 2nd day onwards. After 3 days in school, Clarence is still eating the same food. He has not tried any other food from other stalls in the canteen.
His favourite food combination:

I rushed after work to pick him up from his school on the 3rd day. He was already on the school bus when I reached there. Needless to say, he was very happy to see me. I asked him to show me the way to his class and walked from his class to the school bus waiting area to make sure he knew where to board the bus cos the school bus uncle would not be going to his class to pick him from the 4th day onwards. I also showed him how to go to the bookshop to buy books.
My tired boy fell asleep in the car on our way home.

After we reached home, he started doing his first homework:

Pasting pictures of him onto the drawing paper:

No comments: