Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 6, 2011

First day

Clarence woke up at 5.30am to have breakfast and get ready for his first day of school. The first word he said to me when I woke him up was: TIRED.
Cereal and milk for breakfast:

Putting on his shoes and socks:

At the bus stop waiting for the school bus at 6.02am. The pick-up time is 6.05am daily! So early.

Bus no.18 for Clarence. He was not the first on bus, there were 5 other kids on the school bus. Can't imagine their pick-up time.
Bye bye son!

I drove over to see him in his school. He was surprised to see me in the hall cos I did not tell him I will be going. He asked me why I was there and how come there were so many parents around?

This was what he bought for his recess on his first day:

Taking out coins from his wallet to pay for the food: (his P5 buddy helping him)

After he got his food, it took him some time to find a place to sit down. He was too choosy, everywhere the buddy suggested, he shook his head. Was he trying to find a completely empty table? In the end, I went up and asked him to sit down.


Look at his shirt:

Stained by the black sauce while he was looking for a place to sit. Faint! My first reaction: how to wash? My dear assured me he would take care of the stain.
After he finished he food, his buddy, John took him to the bookshop.

After school dismissal at 1.35pm, Clarence took the school bus and went to student care. By the time he reached the student care, it was already 2.50pm. My poor son! He looked so dreamy. He fell asleep on the bus. I was so shocked to see the state he was in when he alighted from his school bus.
Beside the stain on his shirt, the 2 buttons on the shoulders came off and his shirt was not tucked in!

Lunch at student care:

He did not like the idea of staying in the student care after school. But really no choice cos mummy needs to work. I promise to bring him back as early as I can everyday.
Thought this was nice from the school, a certificate to the P1 kids:

No comments: