Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I survived!

I survived a day in the Zoo with my 2 kids without my dear!
Mummy and Auntie Zann brought the kids to the Zoo on Children's Day. We brought another Clarence's classmate, Dinesh along. The 3 of them are best firends in school. So it was 2 mummies looking after 5 kids.

I carried a heavy haversack bag with all their barang barangs inside. Really missed my dear cos he is the one who will be carrying the bags when we go out.
Unbelievable but we queued up for an hour to get our lunch at KFC on that day.
Vincy was an angel on that day, she walked throughout the trip and sat down on the high chair for about 2 hrs waiting for us to buy, eat and the gors gors and jie jie to finish their water play session.
Although mummy was almost dead by the end of the trip, my kids were so happy to be at the Zoo looking at animals and enjoying the company of their friends. So it was worth it.
BUT, I will definitely go with my dear next time!

No comments: