Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, October 1, 2010

Children's Day Celebration

Vincy's childcare brought them to The Kids Kampong yesterday for Children's Day Celebration. According to the teacher, Vincy held a mouse by it's tail there. She came back with a bag of fish.


In the evening, we went to Clarence's childcare centre. The school was holding a potluck cum lantern walk in the neighbourhood as part of Children's Day Celebration.
Poem recitation by the pupils to kick start the evening's celebration.

After the games and potluck session, we took a walk in the neighbourhood with our lanterns. Lazy mummy did not light up their lanterns. My 2 kids just held on to the unlighted lanterns throughout the walk. Vincy was fantastic yesterday, she held my hand and walked round the neighbourhood without asking me to carry her and it was definitely not a short walk. I am glad that both of them enjoyed themselves last night.

When I saw some of Clarence's classmates at the event with their maids only, I really felt very grateful for the fact that I can be with them on all these special occasions.

No comments: