Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, October 8, 2010

How to distribute?

My 2 kids sitting on the floor waiting for me to distribute the toys to them.

These are the 2 happy meal toys that I got just now. Problem was: Both of them wanted the guitar. Nobody wanted the keyboard.

This was their reaction when I took up the guitar and asked,"Who wants this?"

How to distribute and yet be fair? Vincy wanted the guitar so much and she looked so cute. Clarence wanted the guitar and I did not want him to feel jealous by asking him to give in to mei mei.
When I held the keyboard and asked meimei if she would take it, she shook her head and said NO.
When I asked gor gor if he would like the keyboard, this was his reaction:

So in the end, I managed to persuade meimei to take the keyboard. She just took it and smiled at me. My little angel:

The happy gor gor with the guitar he wanted:

Am I being fair? How to be fair? Why can't MacDonald just give me one blue and one pink? That will make my job easier. Blue for the boy and pink for the girl.

No comments: