Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Washing hands

The other day after we came back from school, I was busy in the kitchen and helpful gor gor asked meimei to go to the toilet with him to wash hands and feet. We make it a habit for them to wash theirs hands and feet whenever they come back from outside. After I was done with the work in the kitchen, I went to the toilet to spy on them. Clever gor gor took a stool and asked meimei to step on the stool so that she could reach the basin. I normally let her sit on the edge of the basin while I help her wash her hands and feet.

Thank you gor gor for your initiative.

No comments: