Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 28, 2010

美美

The shopaholic mummy is in action again!
I bought 3 necklaces, 2 bracelets and a hairband for Vincy on Saturday.
I was quite hesitant when I tried to put on the necklace and bracelet for her. This is the first time she is wearing such accessories and I am afraid she might not like to have things hanging around her neck and wrist.
To my surprise, when I put on for her and gave her a big smile and told her she was 美美,she smiled happily and did not reject them.
Subsequently, I brought her to try on the hairband in the shop, she did not reject too. While I was paying for the hairband, she took off her clip and wanted to put on the hairband. For the rest of the day, she will just pull her necklace and tell me 美美.


No comments: