Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mummy is on MC

Mummy woke up with a diarrhoea this morning. Boss volunteered to take leave today to stay at home to look after me and the kids. So I am on MC today. I made countless trips to the toilet and is still going now. I have a headache and my whole body is aching and I feel cold. Think I am going to get a fever soon. I am very stressed now. I have been taking po chai yuan and I must get well tomorrow so that I can be there for my kids. Think I will take paracetamol before I go to bed tonight. Cannot afford to be sick tomorrow! Stay at home mum cannot fall sick!

No comments: