Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jigsaw Puzzle

Since young, Clarence is not really talented in fixing puzzles. The other day, while I was watching TV and boss and mei mei were sleeping, he was in his room alone. I thought he was playing toys but to my surprise, when I went in to check on him, he was trying to piece the 48 piece dinosaur puzzle by himself. It was the first time he tried to do it himself. All along, I have been the one doing it with him. So when he could finish it by himself, I was quite surprised. Cos I never thought he could do it. Therefore, I quickly took a picture of the completed puzzle. He was very happy when he finished the puzzle. Mummy was happy too.

No comments: