Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

curly curly

Vincy was the only supporter in the house when I said I wanted to perm my hair half a year ago. She loves my curly hair and wants to have curly hair like me. The other day I bought some sponge hair curlers and she gladly became my “白老鼠” to test it out.
Front view:
                                    

Back view:
                                   

Daddy took this picture for us when he came back at night. He said we can go and play tennis cos our heads were full of "tennis balls".
Mummy and daughter:


The effect after half an hour:
                                    

Only a little curly, need to curl longer. But Vincy was very pleased with the curls.
                                  

Actually can also curl your hair and sleep with the sponge curlers as they are very soft to have more of the curly effect.
I wore the curlers to sleep the other night. When Vincy woke up in the morning and saw the curlers on my head, she was sad and angry that I did not do it for her. My little vain girl!

No comments: