Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ice ice baby!

We met up with the Lees and went ice skating today. Lost my way while driving there and when I finally reached there, I could not find the way to the carpark entrance. I ended up driving in the opposite direction to get into the carpark. Luckily there was no car at that time, only a motorcycle. I did not realise I was in the opposite direction until I saw the weird look on the motorist face. Blur me! Lost my way when driving back home too. Luckily got the GPS to guide me home. Super stressed driving. That is why I seldom drive to places where I am not familiar with. I prefer my boss to drive us around.

I skated with Clarence today. I could move around without holding on to the side. Yeah! This is proof (I am in the centre of the ice skating rink) for my boss to see cos he said I kept holding on to him when we first went ice skating when we were 21 yrs old then.


After the skating session, we went for lunch then bowling.

Clarence was so funny at the bowling alley. The way he bowl is like throwing a bomb.
Watch his "I did it"expression!




This is super funny, really must watch!




Before this, he actually dropped the ball and it rolled backwards towards us. Faint!


No comments: