Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 6, 2011

Down with HFMD

Vincy was down with fever last Monday. On Tuesday, I took her to the doctor and when the doctor asked her if her throat was painful, she replied yes. I immediately told the doctor not to trust her cos she is only 2 yrs plus. The doctor continued to ask her if she felt any pain in her tummy and ear, her answer was no. Then the doctor looked at me and told me she KNEW. After the doctor asked her to open her mouth to check, he told me she has HFMD.
So my small gal really knew when the pain was coming from. I under estimated her. So paiseh!
I took 4 days of childcare leave to stay at home to look after her. Her HFMD was not those serious type. Her fever was gone the next day and she was up and running around the house. I kept her occupied with Lego toys for those few days.


Her Zoo masterpiece:

She is well now and went back to school today so that mummy can also go back to school to conduct supplementary class and attend meeting.

No comments: