Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 6, 2010

Walking with Dinosaurs

We went to watch Walking with Dinosaurs on 4 Dec. Managed to get first row seats cos we bought early.


Initially, I only planned to bring Clarence for the show cos we were afraid Vincy would be scared of the huge Dinosaurs roaring loudly. However, Vincy told me she wanted to watch. Since it was free for her, we decided to take the risk and bring her in. If she was scared and cried, then I would bring her out and pass her to daddy.

At our seats:


Before the show started, Vincy was clinging to me like a Kola bear, stuffing her head into my chest. She changed her mind and told me she wanted to follow Daddy. I told her no. When the dinosaurs came out, she turned her head sideways to watch. After a while, she told me her neck was painful, then I encouraged her to turn around and sit properly. She was happy to see all the huge dinosaurs roaming around roaring loudly.
The show was fantastic and impressive, dinosaurs looked so real and I am glad we managed to get first row seats cos the dinosaurs really came close to us. Clarence enjoyed the show very much. He has been a dinosaur fan since young.
The big T-rex and the baby T-rex:

 
During the break, we went to check out the merchandise, "luckily" they only accept cash (I did not have cash with me) so I did not get anything for them (save money).
After the show, I told Vincy she was a brave gal. She was so happy to be a brave gal!

No comments: