Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ikea playground

Mummy brought Clarence to Ikea playground last week so that I can go and shop around for my home improvement project. The cheeky boy waiting for his turn: While waiting, I realised Vincy has already meet the minimum height of 0.9m so that means she can go in too. The next day, we brought 2 of them there. Vincy was hesitant at first but she went in after seeing her gor gor inside. She was asking for me after a while but I was not contactable cos my hp was off. When I went back to pick them, she was fine and told me she wanted to go again. So we went again on Sat night, Gor gor was glued to the TV while meimei switched between ball throwing and watching TV. She likes the Ikea ladybug chop on her hand most. She always tells me not to wash it away. Next time daddy and mummy finally can have some free time to hold hands while they are inside the playground. Yeah!

No comments: