Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 4, 2010

While waiting

Normally I will drop Clarence at his piano teacher's place, then go to Vincy's school to pick her up and return to pick Clarence. Now that Clarence's piano lesson has been extended to 45mins, I have to entertain meimei for 15 mins while waiting for Clarence to finish. So we went to the playground. Daring Vincy climbed up the stairs and went down the slide. I was a bit frightened for her when she attempted the climb for the first time but she was rather steady so I relaxed and took a video of her.

Clarence was jealous when he realised meimei can play in the playground so I promised to bring him there too.

No comments: