Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2010

Pedicure

Mummy decided to go for a pedicure today. As it was too last minute, I only managed to get an appointment at 5pm. So I brought along my kids, both Clarence and Vincy to do the pedicure. This was the first time I brought the 2 of them there. Gor gor went with me once so he was experienced and told me it was a long wait the other time.
Meimei was the 问题少女. She was so curious. She asked so many questions when she was there. Why do this and why do that......


Kept them entertained with the ipad.

But Vincy started asking for milk towards the end and became very cranky. Fortunately, the manicurist took out some biscuits and the biscuits did the job to pacify her while my nails were being blown dry. I did not blame her for being so cranky because she waited for me for 1 hr 40 mins. Wonder if she will still go with me next time?

No comments: