Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Not ready

After reading books to the kids yesterday, mummy asked meimei if she want to sleep in gor gor's room with gor gor. She positively said ÿes to me. So I got her 2 big pillows and sent her to gor gor's room and cleared a space for her to sleep.


After saying night night to them, I switched off the light and went back to my room. I just told my boss and told him our girl was sleeping in gor gor's room. He was shocked!
However, in less than 5 mins, Clarence came to my room and told me meimei was looking for me. She wanted to come back to my room.
End result: comfortably sleeping on her bed in my room.

She is not ready yet.
Anyway her daddy is also not ready yet. Not ready for his princess to leave him and sleep in another room.

No comments: