Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chinese exercises

I brought these complimentary worksheets from school and let Clarence do.



Simple 汉语拼音 exercises. Glad that he was able to do most of the questions, which meant he was paying attention during his childcare centre's Chinese lessons.

However, when I wanted to go and buy more assessment for him to do the other day, he stood in front of me and blocked me away from the books. He asked me not to buy cos he did not want to do. Faint!
Although I did not buy any the other day, I still have a lot of Chinese worksheets for him to complete and I will go and buy some English and Maths assessment for him to practice at home. Kiasu mother here getting my son ready for Primary 1 next year.

No comments: