Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 9, 2010

P1 Registration

Mummy picked Clarence from his childcare to go for his P1 registration. Paranoid mummy has been checking the internet for date and time and the relevant documents that I need to bring for his registration. Was glad that everything was done today. He got a place in Catholic High (thanks to daddy joining the alumni).


I was a bit shocked when I reached there and realised I have to prepare the photocopied documents before I could submit the form. I was directed to the bookshop to make photocopies. In my previous school, we actually put a copier in the registration area and the teachers will help the parents to photocopy FOC during registration. That's why I did not bother to make photocopies.
So a word of reminder to all parents going for P1 registration, better photocopy all the documents before you go.

No comments: