Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Action

After sitting on it for so long, mummy finally put my plan into action and send Clarence to his first piano class today. Took a picture of Clarence while waiting for the teacher.


It is a one to one, half an hour session. I left him with the teacher and went to childcare centre to pick Vincy. When I went back to pick him, the piano teacher praised him for being a good boy. He concentrated throughout the lesson and the piano teacher was surprised that he was patient and could sit through the whole lesson.
Although today was his first day of lesson, he already brought homework back.
Clarence told me he enjoyed his piano lesson. He also showed me what he learnt today.
After dinner, he told me he wanted to do his piano class homework and he went and do them all by himself. I am glad that he is so enthusiastic.

He finished all his piano homework today. Yeah! Will get a keyboard for him to practice this weekend.

No comments: