Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 10, 2010

Touched

I am very tired and cranky recently. Still trying very hard to juggle between work and family (after 16 mths break from work). Felt helpless at times when I felt like I was not good at both. I became very short-tempered at home. I kept complaining and complaining.

Yesterday, after shopping in Vivo in the morning, we went back home in the early afternoon so that Vincy can take a nap and I can start to mark my compos. My dear rested for a while before he went marketing for groceries(his weekly routine) while I stayed at home with the kids.

After he came back, he vacuumed and mopped the floor. While he was cleaning the house, I asked him if he was tired and he said yes. I asked him how come he did not complain? He told me it was his responsibility. I was touched. Really touched!

No comments: