Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 28, 2010

Kite flying

My school has a kite flying event for all the P1 and P2s yesterday. So I brought Clarence along. He waited in the office for me for about 1 and half hours while I was doing my duty outside. He brought sweets and toys to play while waiting for me to come back. I also gave him some paper to draw to pass time. When I went back for him, he was about to cry. Guess the wait was too long for my poor boy. All my colleagues said he was very well behaved while waiting for me in the staff room. :)

I bought a kite for him and we went kite flying with the rest.



Our kite did not manage to fly high, mummy really dun know how to fly kite. The kite broke after a while and Clarence was very disappointed. He wanted another kite so I promised him I will buy another one for him next time.
Playing with the broken kite in the basketball court while I went to queue up for ice-cream.

We spent quality time together yesterday.

No comments: