Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Steamboat

As Vincy was not feeling well today, we stayed at home for the whole day. My boss suggested we had steamboat for dinner ( we just bought the induction cooker yesterday) and he went marketing and prepared everything. This is our first time having steamboat at home. This is also my boss's first time preparing steamboat.

The yummy spread:

Clarence also likes steamboat cos he likes to put the food into the pot. More like play time for him.

The killing part: Washing up.

Thank you my dear for making the effort to prepare steamboat for us. Although he says it is easy, I still think it is a lot of work for people who dun cook like us.

SmileyCentral.comfrom Clarence and me!

No comments: