Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 28, 2009

@ Central

We went to Central last Sat to have our favourite Ramen, followed by the Hokkaido durian flavour ice-cream. Yummy!
While we were busy enjoying our ice-cream, my little monkey meimei started to climb up and down a bench.


Mummy trying to take pictures of ourselves when my boss went toilet. Not bad estimation, we were all in the picture.


A nice one taken by boss when he was out from toilet.


There was a stage there for some performance earlier on but my shameless kids went right up and started dancing on the empty stage. Faint!


I like this picture of Vincy and me sharing my scarf. So sweet!

No comments: