Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My mother's day gift

Clarence's art lesson this week was still life drawing of flowers for mother's day. This was the set up of flowers and vase that he was supposed to draw.

And this was what he drew:

Completely different from the vase of flowers. I can make out the vase and 2 flowers. The rest of the patches were ghosts and monsters (according to the artist). His classmate even asked him if he was sure his mummy will like monsters. Well. it's the thought that counts!
This was the card I got from him. It was made in school. I asked him if he decorated the cover of the card and his answer was no. Very honest boy.

He told me he wrote and drew all the things inside the card.


As for Vincy, her mother's day gift to me was being able to call mama. Although she still did not know exactly what mama meant, it is still so nice to hear her say mama. (Clarence said papa first)

No comments: