Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

Fallen angels

Mummy is always very envious when I see little girls wearing the angel wings on their back. Now I finally have a chance to buy and let my girl wear. Ha ha! I bought a pair of wings for Vincy to wear to attend Issac and Domi's birthday party. Excuses only, I wanted to buy long long time ago but could not cos I dun have a girl. So now finally got chance to buy. Immediately try it on Vincy. But as usual when Clarence saw the wings, he wanted to try too.
My fallen angels:

PS: Got to give Vincy something (in this case a spoon) to chew so that she will sit down quietly and let me take her picture.

No comments: