Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My workout

As my part-time maid is off for 2 wks, mummy had to vacuum and mop the floor on Thursday night. It was sure tiring even with the help of the Osim iEcologi (the 2 in 1, can vacuum and mop at the same time). To console myself, I treated it as a workout. While I was vacuuming and mopping, I switched on the TV to entertain the kids. After I finished cleaning, I found Vincy asleep in her walker. Poor gal, she must be so tired and bored!

After the "workout", I did not shed any weight nor had my tummy become smaller, all I got was backache for the rest of the night. Poor me!

No comments: