Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

My weekday

Wake up in the morning to feed Vincy and send Boss to MRT station and Clarence to school.
Then I will go home and play with Vincy for a while before she goes for her morning nap. I get some free time to eat my breakfast and surf the net or watch TV when she is asleep.
When she wakes up, it is time to feed her before fetching Clarence from school.
After Clarence comes home, he will bath himself and finish his homework (if any). Then 2 of them will play together in the room while I have my lunch.

After that it is milk and nap time again for both of them. When they wake up, it is another round of feeding and dinner time.
Sounds boring but it is really very nice to be around my kids everyday.

Picture of them keeping themselves busy:

Clarence's colouring work on one of the afternoons:

No comments: