Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sengkang swimming pool

Daring mummy took both the kids to Sengkang swimming pool all by myself this evening. Clarence played in the pool while mummy babysit Vincy in my hotsling. Clarence was very happy playing in the pool.

While I was babysitting Vincy, I heard someone call "Auntie Nicole" and to my surprise, I saw Isaac and Uncle Steven. They came for a swim too. Clarence was so happy to see his buddy and the two of them had fun pretending to be sharks, chasing each other.

After the swim, Clarence rinsed himself in the toilet before we went home. Once home, he showered, applied body lotion and dressed himself. Independent boy today.

No comments: